Saturday 11 August 2007

Day 3

First I got up and got dressed, then I went for breakfast. I had egg with toast and cereal. I also had a cup of tea. Yummy, scrummy! Next we went to the room to pack, we said bye to everybody and off we went! On the way we popped into town to visit some shops, and to send a postcard to Auntie Mary.

From here we went to see some potholes. I also bought a necklace from the market there. The waterfalls by the potholes were very beautiful. Then we set off to the nicest viewpoint in the whole of Africa! It was called the Three Rondavels. The view was amazing.

Next we set off on a quest to find lunch. We went to Mad Dog's Cafe next to the Monsoon Craft Gallery. I had a chicken salad roll. After we took a look in the gallery, there was all sorts, even things made from eggshells, but I couldn't find and beads my mum had asked for. Next we went to find the chalet we were going to stay in. When we arrived we checked in and went to our chalet. It was amazing, it looked over a national game reserve. First we went to have a look around, there were kudus and deer running around everywhere. There was a shop, a heated pool, a mini golf course and way more. We also saw a rhino in the game reserve.
We popped out to get some food and we also went on a trampoline.

Before tea we went home to get changed, then we went to the resort's restaurant. I ate from the buffet and had a bottle of water. On the way back we saw some monkeys in the trees. When we got back to the chalet we wrote our diaries and lay down to sleep.

No comments: