Tuesday 21 August 2007

Day 13

First I got up, packed and went for breakfast. I had the usual. After breakfast we packed the car and set off. To be honest I had thought Becky would get us chucked out of Buhala but she had proved us wrong!
Today we were heading for Swaziland. Once again we had to have our passports stamped on the border. We arrived at Malolotja Game Reserve. Here we had a look at the visitor centre and went on a short walk to a viewpoint. For the first time in the holiday we saw some mist. We also saw zebra, deer and dassie. We were a bit naughty because we climbed on a rock which was home to some dassie.

Next we went for lunch to a restaurant called A Taste Of Africa. After lunch we set of to find where we were staying. It was a hotel called The Forester's Arms, it was very beautiful. When we found our room we unloaded the bags and Becky and I immediately went for a swim. The pool was absolutely freezing so I didn't last very long.

After our swim we unpacked, then went to the restaurant for tea. I had chicken and mango spring rolls. Yummy! Finally we headed back, I wrote my diary and went to sleep.

No comments: