Monday 20 August 2007

Day 12


Today I got up and got ready for breakfast. After breakfast we set off to find Mataffin Riding School. I was finally going to do horse riding. I was riding a horse called Emma, Becky was on Billy and dad was on Tiger. We rode next to to the Crocodile River, which is the same river Buhala looks over. The ride was fantastic and I didn't want to get off at the end.

When we did get off and leave we went to a place called Crockerfellas, which was a restaurant that looked over a lagoon with crocodiles in it. I finally got to try some crocodile. I thought it was very nice.

After lunch we went back to the hotel to relax for the evening. Becky and I went for a swim and then we got ready for tea. We had a roast dinner and jelly for dessert. We could also see hippos and a rhino across the river. Finally we wrote our diaries and went to sleep.

No comments: