Saturday 18 August 2007

Day 10





Today we had another early morning. We got up at 4:50am and got ready. Rob kindly gave us a lift. We were going hot air ballooning, but on the way we got a call saying it was cancelled because it was too windy so we went back to bed. I only went to sleep for about an hour, so at 6:30am I read my mag for a while.

At 8 o'clock dad and Becky both woke up and we went for breakfast. After breakfast we loaded the car, then went to say goodbye to everyone. John at the bar had even made us a glass each with our names engraved on them. When we had said bye we set off to end our stay at Timbavati Safari Lodge. We were really sad to leave because we had had a brilliant time. To get where we were staying we went through the Kruger park. We saw elephant, zebra and a few wildebeest.

When we arrived at Buhala Game Lodge it was extremely posh. Becky and I went for a swim before tea. The meal had a name too posh for me to remember. After tea we went back to our room. Unfortunately the battery on my phone died so I couldn't say good night to mum. I just wrote my diary and settled down to sleep.

No comments: